More in this section...
Safeguarding and Child Protection
Nothing is more important to us than the safety and well being of all our children. Our most recent Ofsted report commended us for our strong safeguarding culture.
You can download our polices relevant to safeguarding from the list on the right.
- Our Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) is Mrs H Hurd
- Our Deputy DSL's are Mr G Morrison and Mrs B Beattie
- Our Designated Safeguarding Governor is Mrs C Jarvis
- You can contact any of the above on the main school telephone number.
Any concerns about inappropriate conduct in school by members of staff or visitors must be taken to the Head of Academy or a member of the Safeguarding team immediately.
If you do not feel you can take your concern to the above people, please either:
- Contact the Chair of Governors via the school address or by email to: email@example.com
- Contact the Chief Executive Officer or the Chair of Trustees via NSAT Business Centre, Gargrave Road, Skipton, BD23 1QN, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free, confidential advice about Whistleblowing can also be obtained from Protect: https://protect-advice.org.uk