At Holycroft it is important that children have their say. It is not just adult's ideas making changes to our school. We can all contribute through our class council and school council meetings.
"It's our voice not just the teacher's - we have our say." Farzana.
Our past successes have included:
- Encouraging children to read more
- Helping to reduce lost property
- Choosing new 'good behaviour' prizes
- Helping to improve playtimes - they are now more FUN
- Helping to make our friends safe by explaining to them the dangers of laser pens
- Helping to get more choice at dinner time
Children's Council 2013- 2014 - is currently being updated